Portable Acoustic Enclosures
Sound Seal’s portable acoustic enclosure combines high-performance noise barrier / sound absorption sound curtain panels with a steel tube frame, complete with built in locking casters for easy mobility.
This sound curtain system provides up to 15 dB reduction in mid-range frequencies. They can be supplied as a partial or complete enclosure around noisy industrial equipment including compressors, pumps, generators and more.
- Completely mobile with built in locking casters
- Multiple configurations
- Slip-fit frame construction
- Easy no-tool assembly
- Customizable with windows & vent baffles
- Provides up to 15 dB reduction in mid-range frequencies
- Able to be completely enclosed with optional roof panel
- Combines high-performance noise barrier / sound absorption sound curtain panels with a modular steel tube frame
- Multiple units join together with Velcro tabs to form a variety of configurations
- Economical, low installation costs
- Maximum length & width – 8 ft.
- Panel overlap can be sealed for optimal performance
- Optional Vent Baffles & Windows
|Sound Seal Model #||125||250||500||1000||2000||4000||STC|
Per ASTM E 90
BBC-13: 1” thick vinyl faced quilted fiberglass absorber (QFA) bonded to a 1 lb. psf reinforced loaded vinyl noise barrier
BBC-13-2: 2” thick vinyl faced quilted fiberglass absorber (QFA) bonded to a 1 lb. psf reinforced loaded vinyl noise barrier
BSC-25: 1” thick vinyl faced QFA on both sides of a 1 lb. psf loaded vinyl noise barrier septum