A traditional linear wall and ceiling product, WoodGrille combines the warmth of wood with excellent acoustical values. Each WoodGrille panel is a combination of solid wood and veneered MDF blades spaced to give WoodGrille its distinctive look.
- Class A fire rated, CARB2
- Dowel or backer type assembly based on application
- Typical blade widths of 5/8", 3/4", 1" or 1-1/4"
- Typical blade heights of 1-3/4", 2-1/8", 2-1/2" or 3-1/8"
- Custom sizes available
Sizes & Finishes
WoodGrille ships in 1’ wide by 8’ long panels with arrangements featuring two to eight blades per panel. The standard finish is a natural clear lacquer. For a more personalized look, choose from 24 standard and 40 custom veneers available, sure to fit any design.
Need It Fast? Check Out Our WoodGrille Quick Ship Program
Woodgrille products are in stock & ready to be shipped in 3 weeks from order placement. This limited offering gives you the opportunity to upgrade your space quickly & efficiently.
This limited offering features two popular veneer options and different blade configurations.
Quick Ship Options:
- Grille Size: 1'x 8'
- Blade Size: 2" High x 3/4" Wide
- Blade Quantities from 2 to 8 per grille
- Wood Backer Assembly
- Class A Fire Rated MDF Core, CARB 2 Compliant