Acoustic Underlayments for Engineered Hardwood & Laminate
Paladin is a thin acoustic flooring underlayment that is only 4mm thick and is available in packages of 130 sf.
Paladin underlayment is economically priced and is made from FSC certified compressed wood fibers that offers better acoustical performance over similar priced foams, felts, rubber or natural cork underlayments.
Paladin Floor underlayment is lightweight and easily installed under floated laminate engineered hardwood flooring.
Benefits of Using Paladin
- Free-floating, economical underlayment saves installation time
- Excellent thermal qualities for warmth and comfort
- High smoothing qualities, creates a beautiful finished floor
- Will not bounce like many foam & felt products, increases lifetime of the floor.
- Removes the hollow sound attributed to many floated engineered hardwood and laminate floors
- Nailed down 3/4" solid hardwood over 3/4" plywood over 4mm Paladin over 10" concrete slab-no ceiling (56.8 KiB)
- Floated engineered hardwood flooring over 4mm Paladin over 6" concrete slab-no ceiling (198.1 KiB)
- Floated Eng. Hardwood over 4mm Paladin over 1½" gypsum topping over 5/8" plywood - 16" TJI – 24 centers RC1 channel – batt insulation - 1 layer 5/8 GWB (254.1 KiB)