Chroma® Paintable Acoustical Panels
Chroma Paintable Panels Allow Designers The Flexibility To Blend In Or Stand Out When Adding Acoustic Treatment To A Space.
Sound Quality® S-2000 panels with Chroma finish are the perfect solution where a traditional fabric finish is not desired. The acoustically transparent, paintable finish blends well with finished drywall to create a space absent of echo and reverberation. Rather than a textured finish of fabric, Chroma panels provide for an understated, more discreet acoustic finish within a space.
Chroma finish by Sound Seal is part of a Class A rated system tested per ASTM E-84. In standard Signature White, or any RAL or Pantone color, Sound Quality Chroma finished panels provide absorption required to create an acoustically correct space.
Available in 1" and 2" thick sizes, these Sound Quality S-2000 panels in Chroma finish provide a range of NRC values suited to any acoustical solution.
- Excellent Acoustical Performance
- Class A Fire Rated per ASTM E-84
- Wall or Ceiling Options Available
- Wide Range of Custom Colors
- Custom Sizes and Shapes
- Chroma Sell Sheet (1.1 MiB)
- Chroma Data Sheet (442.9 KiB)
- Chroma Ceiling Tiles Data Sheet (765.2 KiB)
- Field Painting Techniques (577.1 KiB)
- Chroma Panel Cleaning Instructions (51.8 KiB)
- Chroma Paintable Panel Specifications (32.5 KiB)
- Chroma Permeable Paint MSDS (643.1 KiB)
- Case Study - Cappella Restaurant (916.9 KiB)
Rotofast™ Snap-on Acoustic Panel Anchors can be used for easy installation. Rotofast Snap-on Anchors are a fast and secure solution for fiberglass core acoustical panel installations on walls and ceilings. Rotofast Snap-on anchors reduce installation time, are easy to use and simple to teach others to use.
Case Study: Optimizing Acoustics in Restaurant Spaces
With the optics that social media and apps like Yelp have brought to the sharing of overall service and experience feedback, it is critical that restaurants take action and ensure that beyond high quality food, wine and ambiance, acoustics are a high priority consideration when designing the space.