Serenity™ CEILING tiles are a high performing, affordable alternative to builders grade composite lay-in tiles. Our perforated metal lay-in replacement tiles provide a functional, low maintenance ceiling finish providing NRC values superior to many other materials.
Used for either new construction, renovation or retrofitting. Our Serenity tiles fit into standard 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ lay-in grid systems.
Our ceiling tiles are also available with a noise barrier backing option that will not only add excellent sound absorption to the space below, but will provide attenuation from spaces above and adjacent to the treated area as well.
• TILE THICKNESS: 1” and 2”
• MOUNTING STYLES: Square lay in or Tegular edge
• TILE FACE: Flat • SIZES: To fit standard 2’ x 2’ and 2’ x 4’ lay-in grids
• COLORS: White and black standard / Other RAL colors available
• FIRE RATING: ASTM E84 Class A
• ACOUSTICAL PERFORMANCE: NRC up to 1.0
MetalTrends Maintenance Instructions
Baffles, Clouds and Banners, SR-100, R-100, Ceiling Clouds, Ceiling Tiles, C-100, C-200, C-300, Diffusers, Barrel Shaped Diffusers , Pyramid Diffusers, Noise Barriers, Wall Panels, S-2000, S-2100, S-2500, S-3000, S-3100, S-4000, Guilford of Maine Fabric, CF Stinson Fabric, Architectural,