Impacta VC300 Underlayment
Sound Seal (the “Seller”) warrants that it’s Impacta VC300 Acoustic Underlayment will:
· Be free from manufacturing defect for 5 years
· Meet published specifications for 5 years
· Be compatible and suitable for use under linoleum, vinyl sheet, vinyl plank (LVT) rubber or cork flooring
· Not cause discoloration of the vinyl floor
· Not deteriorate or cause deterioration of the vinyl flooring under normal wear and tear usage
· Remain adhered to the substrate and the vinyl adhered to the underlayment if properly installed using our instructions and following the vinyl floor manufacturer’s instructions.
What the warranty does not cover:
· Damage or failure caused by improper installation or workmanship of the underlayment or the vinyl flooring and not following our installation instructions
· Damage caused by misuse or abuse of the flooring
· Damage caused by excessive moisture in the concrete slab, >5 lbs. per 1000 sq/ft as , hydrostatic pressure or flooding of the floor by natural or manmade causes
· Imperfections in the vinyl due to poor sub floor preparation
· Damage to the vinyl from excessive loading of the floor.
Repair and replacement of the defective underlayment and vinyl flooring including materials and reasonable labor costs if professionally installed.
Repair or replacement of the vinyl is limited to colors and styles of the flooring available at the time of repair or replacement. If the original vinyl pattern or design is not available from the original, manufacturer a reasonable substitute will be offered.
All other warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly excluded. Seller shall not, under any circumstances including, but not limited to, delay in delivery, breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, tort, strict liability or use of materials sold by Seller, be liable to Buyer or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or for losses of any kind whatsoever.